Why use SafetyCope?...
SafetyCope is a resin based polymer coping that has been developed with safety and durability in mind. SafetyCope is a strong but soft, patented resin compound that is water, chlorine and UV resistant and available in a range of colours. It is designed as a direct replacement to traditional stone coping, and can be used either in new installations or as an easy to use upgrade/refurbishment.
View our independent Slip Test and Critical Fall Reports...
- View/Download our Slip Test Report pdf Click here
- View/Download our Critical Fall Report pdf Click here
As an extra safety feature SafetyCope can be manufactured with embedded illumination which not only increases pool safety but is an extremely effective marketing tool.
LED lighting can be embedded into SafetyCope to provide information to customers and staff.
Did you know?...
- Drowning is the leading cause of accidental injury-related death among children ages 1 to 4.
- Among children ages 1 to 4 years, most drownings occur in residential swimming pools.
- Nonfatal drownings can result in brain damage that may result in long-term disabilities including memory problems, learning disabilities, and permanent loss of basic functioning.
- The most common place for a 1-4-year old child to drown is in a home swimming pool.
- A high percentage of drowning are the result of accidents involving head trauma caused by falls in or around both commercial and residential pools.